SJB Bookkeeping and Accounting has provided corporations and individuals with professional accounting, bookkeeping and tax preparation for over 30 years.
There are no surprises - we offer reasonable rates to our clients. A detailed price list is available at our free consultation offered to perspective clients.
We provide complete bookkeeping up to and including the trial balance. Services include:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Calculation and preparation of government remittance forms
- Journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
We give you professional preparation and breakdown in the following areas:
- Internal financial statements
- Analysis of all income and balance sheet accounts
- Budgets and forecasts
- Assist with incorporating a company
Tax Preparation and Filing
We prepare both individual and corporate tax returns. We will assist you in understanding complex tax regulations to help you make informed business decisions, which will help you minimize your personal and corporate taxes by taking advantage of the tax exemptions, credits and deferrals that may apply to you. The Company will represent and/or assist you regarding taxation and audit issues with the CRA.
We work closely with external consultants who can provide expert advice in:
- U.S. and international income tax
- Investments and financial planning
- Real estate
- Mortgage financing
- Estate planning
- Debt consolidation and bankruptcy
- Legal advice including partnership agreements
We will give professional help in assembling financial packages for banks, shareholders and other agencies as required. Packages may include:
- Balance sheet
- Income statements with percentages and budget comparisons
- Statement of changes in cash flows
- Notes to financials
- Reports for budget forecasts
To complement the bookkeeping and accounting practice, we offer virtual office assistance. You pay only for time taken to complete tasks or projects with no employee-related taxes or equipment costs.
- Word processing and document preparation
- Sorting and organizing receipts and bills for bookkeeping
- Charts and tables
- Mail merge and labels